Monday, August 29, 2011

+brunchsunday

A little visit to Cuvee on Robertson & 3rd. They're doing Sunday Brunches with yummy brunch and drinks! Met up with Arsen, a good friend of Arthur's and George and a couple of his friends who just came back from a 7-day cruise! Ugh, jealous! In blue is a new friend we met Michael, who is doing modeling. Let me know if you need a male model! 

A drink made of soju? Yes, really.

Arthur & Arsen

Arthur with a friend (forgot his name, sorry!) and Michael.

Me with the guys!

Arthur's outfit for the day:

 Some more detailed shots of the today's outfit. Thank you for the photos Alex. In my one of kind vintage crochet top and vest, vintage western belt, turtle shell purse, and new navajo mini. Purchase them at: http://www.moddame.com/ $20 for this mini!! Can't beat the price for this gorgeous piece!



Here's a detailed shot of my earring! Only two made, i am keeping one! $6 one side only, at my site: http://www.moddame.com/.


Check out my profile @ http://www.chictopia.com/moddameshop



3 comments:

  1. I love the look! Really.. Haha I too need a cruise.. 7 days sound about just right.. Hmm I think I have been to Cuvee once if I am not mistaken.. Looks like it was fun though!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool photos! You seem to have had a great time:) And you look so stylish! I loved your accessories:)

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Angel! Cuvee is definitely a cool spot to eat and hang out, plus there's shops all around it to shop!

    Thanks for stopping by Chrysa! I'll definitely take a look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete